19.12.09

It's the rainy season. 
Raindrops keep falling- fall and fall......
Everywhere is wet
The land is moist.
It begins with a drop of rain.
Light rain.
Heavy rain.
It is raining cats and dogs.

Rain, rain, go away.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I want to-
scream as loud as i can.
Cry as long as i can.
Bang myself to the wall!!
I am sad and disappointed.
I not only missed the drumline battle. I missed the final competition too!
The worst thing is...
I accidentally got to know that my uncle and my cousin had gone for the competition.
They too watched the fantastic and amazing show! They went crazy when they first watched the show.
Oww. My fault.
I should discuss with them earlier and i should dare to ask them whether they can bring me to the show.
I might had attended the show.
Maybe you will laugh at me.
It's just a show or a competition, you are not taking part as well so what are you craving for?
Teardrops rolled down my cheeks.
Moreover, my aunt went to my house. Guess what are the words she said to me when she met me?
She asked me. Eh Yiaw Meei Huey, you got go to watch the KLWMBC or not? I saw it in the newspaper.
When she got to know that i were not going. She sent a song to me. A sad song. She even passed a knife to me.( to kill myself  ) x) She thought i will go and i will sure be there......  
My mom promise to buy me the video. But... How could we compare the video with a live show?
SAD.
My brother gave me a call just now. He said he will bring me back something. xD But i don't know
what i want. =)
 

No comments: