7.11.09

Majlis Perpisahan Lembaga Pengawas 2009

What a wonderful MP! This is the greatest MP that i had experienced before. I enjoyed myself a lot. The seniors are so sporting and friendly. The teachers enjoyed themselves too. =) They sang songs and it was just like a live concert~! I am glad to hear the singing of the teachers. I think it is a precious chance.Unfortunately, I have to go back earlier because I am going back to hometown with my family. I missed the performances, games and slide show parts! I really not feel like going back because it was too fun. However, thanks to the MP's AJKs and all the form 5's senior. =) Although i don't really close with everyone, but i can feel the warmness from them, just like a family. ONE PREFECT?  =)


~ thanks to olivia and wei qin too. Thanks for helping me!


 

No comments: